Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fiji excitement


Fiji excitement !!
RING RING RING….
went my alarm at 5.30 in the morning.Off we went to Sydney to collect my cousins. (cause they lived in Sydney!Don’t know why they could of come to NZ.)So strait from Sydney we headed of to FIJI! When we got to Fiji we had to take a jet boat to get to our little home. When we were in the boat it was so windy that guess what?? A giant wave came and it was so big that ….what where's my hat ! I looked
Back and my hat was in the sea !! We quickly told the person who was driving the jet! He said “i'll turn  the jet around and you can get it’’.It was a catastrophe! Plus that was my favorite hat. But it dried up so yay!!




To be continued!!

1 comment:

Changes Between Matter - Inquiry

Changes Between Matter! At the Solids state - The particles are put together into an organised shape so they stay still- Eg: Ice. At the l...